Watch episodes of Sailor Moon and Sailor Moon Crystal, show off your cosplay, buy awesome Sailor Moon goods, play fun Sailor Moon games, attend panels and presentations, dance up a storm, make fantastic new friends and more!
Want to run an activity? Sign up here.
Pretty Heroes 2018 Button Contest
Calling all Pretty Heroes!
We hope you are just as excited as we are with less than one month until Pretty Heroes!
Show your support for your favourite pretty hero by designing a button which could be featured during the convention!
Three talented winners will receive 100 full colour copies of your button to keep or give to your friends. A colourless version will be available to all Pretty Hero attendees to colour and turn into a button of their very own at our crafting workshops. Don’t forget to tag or share this post with your friends and encourage them to join the fun!
How to enter:
- You must like and follow Pretty Heroes on Instagram and Facebook
- Design your button image and post it on your social media account (Facebook or Instagram) tagging @prettyheroes and use #prettyheroesbutton2018
- The artist with the highest number of likes on their design as of June 3, 2018 at 9PM EST will be contacted directly by Pretty Heroes. The winner will be announced on June 5th, 2018.
- Your design must fit within a circle and be no larger than 2.25 inches in diameter; designs that bleed must be 2.5” with the live area no larger than 2.25” in diameter
- Your design must be appropriate for all ages AND fit with the Pretty Heroes theme
- Winners are expected to provide print-ready-art at time of winning; 600 dpi (with text) or 300 dpi (without text); vector preferred; CMYK colours
- Winners are expected to provide a full colour design and a black outline version to be coloured during the crafting workshops
- Winners will retain copyrights to their original design, while providing Pretty Heroes with a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to show and utilize their design in connection with the Pretty Heroes convention
- Winners give permission to Pretty Heroes to print design for use by convention attendees
- Please respect all copyrights and do not use another artists’ property without permission; copyrighted characters will remain the property of their respective owners; all entries utilizing copyrighted art will be disqualified
- Your design may include your name or social media handle on your button design, as long as it is not the primary focus
- Prize includes artist exposure on Pretty Heroes social media and during crafting workshops, option for promotional signage (if requested), AND 100 full-colour 2.25” printouts allowing the winner to make into buttons during the convention
- Winners must attend the Pretty Heroes convention to claim their prize
- Dealers and Exhibitors planned to be at Pretty Heroes may participate, but will receive an alternate prize of a convention t-shirt in place of the 100 full-colour buttons
- Pretty Heroes reserves the right not to accept certain entries if contest rules cannot be met or if the content is derogatory
- Max 2 entries per person; tag @prettyheroes and use #prettyheroesbutton2018
Our 2017 Lineup of Activities Included…
Returning for a second year! Get out your best Sailor Moon costumes because our judges can’t wait to see them. Bear Sailor Moon will be returning as our Master of Ceremonies and our lovely judges are our cosplay guests of honour.
Contestants will be judged on a point system in multiple categories and our judges will be selecting up to four winners based on who gets the most points (and how many entries we have into the contest). All cosplay experience levels are welcome.
Our online entry form for this year is live! Please use this link to enter this year’s Masquerade Costume Contest.
Tuxedo Bachelor Auction
We are looking for a few good “bachelors” to help us raise money for charity! If you are willing to cosplay as a male character from Sailor Moon and be bid on for a mini “date” with an attendee, please consider signing up to participate.
Charity Photo Booth by Cosplay for a Cure
Get a great picture (or more!) taken at the charity photo booth run by Cosplay for a Cure, with proceeds donated to the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation. We’re proud to have this group returning for a second year with an easy way for our attendees to support a worthy cause.
Video Game Area, brought to you by the Toronto Gaymers
Our 2016 Lineup of Activities Included…
Contestants will be judged on a point system in multiple categories and our judges will be selecting up to three winners based on who gets the most points (and how many entries we have into the contest). All cosplay experience levels are welcome.
If you would like to enter, please fill in our Masquerade Costume Contest Entry Form.
Masquerade check-in starts at 3pm. The contest performances start at 4pm.
Game Center Crown video game area, brought to you by the Toronto Gaymers
Sailor Moon Dance Party brought to you by Kawaii Bass. The dance will follow Jennifer Cihi’s concert performance and will run from 7pm to 8:30pm.